Integrating your Anow calendar with Outlook/Gmail is as simple as clicking a button. From the Calendar page, on the top right, you will noticed a green button that says ‘Calendar Link’. Click on that, and a link will be generated below. Copy and paste this link into your browser, and your Anow appointments & due dates will automatically be synced to your Outlook or Google Calendar. See? Simple as clicking a button!
Syncing to Your Google Calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter your Anow Calendar Link in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
To add an iCal feed in Outlook, follow these instructions:
1. In Outlook, Choose “Tools” and “Account Settings”
2. In the dialog box that appears, click on the “Internet Calendars” tab.
3. Click on the “New” link and paste your Anow Calendar link into the field.
4. Click “Add” when finished and enter a custom name for this new calendar if you want.
Click “OK” when finished.
Click on your regular “Calendar” link in Outlook to view your default calendar. This new calendar should now be available in addition to your default calendar and can be viewed as an overlay to your default calendar or side-by-side. For more information about viewing internet calendars in Outlook, please read this article on Microsoft’s website.